Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Anniversary with Eurasian Collared-doves*




I made this card for an  anniversary. It was a simple card. First I measured the card stock at 5 1/2 and folded as well. Then I measured my pattern paper out. To be honest with you I completely forget the pattern paper measurement. After I adhered  the paper I heat embossed the dove on more card stock and adhered that on too. Thanks for reading the Anniversary with Eurasian Collared-doves post. 
This card is entered in Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes Challenge
  Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog



  

2 comments:

  1. gorgeous image...like that you left it simple so the beauty of the birds can be seen..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simple and sweet. Thank you for playing along with the Anything Goes Challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog this week.

    ReplyDelete